LIONS District 4-L5
San Bernardino and
Secretary Of The Year Award
The contest period shall be from July 1 through March 31. Only one award will be given in each membership category (if there are qualified candidates). The committee will judge the following:
- Must qualify for the 100% Secretary Award
- Complete and accurate District Supplemental Reports and MMR Reports, and must be postmarked on or before the 4th of each month.
- List complete names and titles of officers attending all meetings.
- Report all service projects.
- Report all funds raised from projects, and funds and time spent on charitable projects.
- Report all donations made.
- Report all social activities.
- Report payments to MD-4 and Lions International including amounts paid, check number, date paid and invoice number.
- Must mail the completed PU-101 form to Lions Clubs International immediately following your club election.
- Must mail the completed PU-101 form to the 1st Vice District Governor immediately following your club election.